a BWAV Description Batch renamer for Windows with many other features to clean up and organize BWAV/WAV audio files on your hard drive.
REHAB is FREE NOW!
It’s such an old program that decided to just give the damn thing away now 8)
Kick us down a few bucks to the right. –>>>
Space Saving Features:
- Detects and removes blank or low level audio to trim the head and tail of audio files
- Removes large gaps in the middle of files to also save hard drive space with padding.
- Crash to Mono (Sums the left and right channels to mono)
- Detects if Stereo files only have Mono information and crashes it down to mono.
- Detects and shows possible duplicates so you can audition them and delete them if so.
- Batch file Gain Normalizer
Batch Renaming Features
- Replace (This w/ That)
- Remove Spaces, Remove Non-ASCII or Non-Alpha Numeric Chars.
- Use BWAV Description for the filename
- Use the Filename for the BWAV description
- Limit Char. Length
- Add Pre and Post Descriptions
- Rename the BWAV description directly
- Add Filename to BWAV
- Replace Filename with BWAV
- Add BWAV to Filename
- Add Description
- Clear BWAV Data
- ALL with PRE and POST options now!!
- Save to new folder or work on the existing files (with option to still keep the originals)
- Play selected sounds in an external application for auditioning.
- Strips Meta-Data from files
- Option to remove Netmix nmix/nmen metadata chunks
Operating Systems Supported:
Windows Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista
(with .NET 4.5.2 or higher installed)
File Formats Supported:
Mono and Stereo WAV or BWAV files
For higher Sample Rates and Surround support try out BasHead instead 8)