BWAV Description Batch renamer for Windows with many other features to clean up and organize BWAV/WAV audio files on your hard drive.
REHAB is FREE NOW!
It’s such an old program that we decided to just give the damn thing away now! 8)
Kick us down a few bucks to the right. –>>>
Space Saving Features:
- Detects and removes blank or low level audio to trim the head and tail of audio files
- Removes large gaps in the middle of files to also save hard drive space with padding.
- Crash to Mono (Sums the left and right channels to mono)
- Detects if Stereo files only have Mono information and crashes it down to mono.
- Detects and shows possible duplicates so you can audition them and delete them if so.
- Batch file Gain Normalizer
Batch Renaming Features
- Replace (This w/ That)
- Remove Spaces, Remove Non-ASCII or Non-Alpha Numeric Chars.
- Use BWAV Description for the filename
- Use the Filename for the BWAV description
- Limit Char. Length
- Add Pre and Post Descriptions
- Rename the BWAV description directly
- Add Filename to BWAV
- Replace Filename with BWAV
- Add BWAV to Filename
- Add Description
- Clear BWAV Data
- ALL with PRE and POST options now!!
- Save to new folder or work on the existing files (with option to still keep the originals)
- Play selected sounds in an external application for auditioning.
- Strips Meta-Data from files
- Option to remove Netmix nmix/nmen metadata chunks
Operating Systems Supported:
Windows Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista
(with .NET 4.5.2 or higher installed)
File Formats Supported:
Mono and Stereo WAV or BWAV files
For higher Sample Rates and Surround support try out BasHead instead 8)