Find, Tweak, Tag and Transfer your Sound Effects Like a BOSS!
BaseHead is an Enterprise class Sound Effects Search Engine designed by top working Hollywood Sound Designers. It’s already being used to create the SFX on your favorite first person shooters all the way to your favorite television show with dragons. It’s constantly evolving and moving forward with rapid development and the ultimate companion program for you DAW to drastically speed up your daily workflow.
Take control of your SFX Libraries and Find Sh*t FAST!! like never before! 8)
- Integration with all major DAW’s.
- Cross-Platform licenses are FREE!
- Writes to open-source Metadata standards only.
- No monthly or yearly Subscriptions Required!
- No Signup or Registration Required just to take it for a test drive! 8)
- Writes Metadata to Open Source iXML
- Increases daily workflow speeds dramatically
- Process thru VST’s on the way to your DAW
- Streams SFX from the Cloud or local HTTP paths
- Makes the competition look like a complete toy! 😉
BaseHead scales with your company as it grows!
From lower priced Lite versions to an Ultra version with availble centralized licensing and databases.
You name it and we’ve got it! 8)
Support Plan Extensions are the new Upgrade!
We changed things around in the store a bit today. From now on…upgrades will be only for unlocking extra features not in your current Edition. example: Lite to Standard, Lite to Ultra or Standard to Ultra.
No longer do you need to pay an upgrade price to get on the latest version. Just purchase a lower priced Support Plan only now to be able to use the latest and greatest version!
See the store page for more info…
We now have a ‘‘My Account’ section with a new dashboard to view you Licenses and Support Tickets. If you purchased a product before March 2019 you will need to create an account when you get a chance, since the old site never asked you to store anything during checkout.
Payment Plans now also Available at checkout!
for both new Perpetual BH licenses and also Upgrades that are on the pricey side.