Clear all

Show imported files

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hey,

Is there any way to go back to the old import behaviour: to display only the last imported files upon import ? Now it reloads the whole database...

Thanks

Jerome

4 Replies
Admin

Old import behaviour? In what version of BaseHead? 

The selected database is always fully loaded and refreshed when files are imported. You can select to order a result list by "Date Added" to see the latest files, this is how I typically work on new files I add for tagging. 

2 Replies
Customer

@jasona

Is there any way to change the date format to yyyy/mm/dd instead of dd/mm/yyyy which is useless for sorting ?Also searching by date doesn't seem to work (it might be related to the format).
Thanks

Admin

@jcuendet

I believe the date added field format is based on your country/date format setting in your OS but in my tests when I order by the date it is in the correct sequential date/time order as I would expect. This is how I always work when I add new files to my libraries, I order by date added so I can add my serial id numbers to the files and I can't say I have had an issue. You obviously ned to sort by the date column but if you see something different post a screenshot and you may need to open a support ticket so you can send your db to have a look at.

Searching by date added is another matter.

To search date you need to NOT use the slash as that is a switch character. 

You can search a year by just entering the full year "2020" for instance

If you want to find the date: 20/11/2020

You search: 20 11 2020

Customer
Topic starter

I think it's it's been showing last imported files upon import from BH2 (I haven't had BH1) up to version 5.0.2 (at least)

Sorting by date added is fine but date format 08/02/2021 doesn't sort very well...

And date search doesn't work for me. Maybe a locale issue ???

Thanks