Clear all

Displaying 100 Records only after import

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hi,

when I import more than 100 Files at once into my database only 100 Records get stored. Although the import finishes with showing all files imported (eg. 1332 of 1332 files imported) only the first 100 can be searched. Anybody with this same problem?
I am on a BH Server, don't know if this matters though.

cheers

3 Replies
Admin

Doesn't sound like anything I have heard of. Would probably need to open a ticket so we can know what OS you are on, BaseHead version and if possible make a small video showing the problem

Customer

We saw this bug as well about a year ago but it seemed like it went away after an update. Sounds like it might be time to verify again. 

Admin

The issue was a legacy option that he had set which is specifically for indexed injector files. The index number appeared either incorrect or used for another purpose and with this option set ON it would filter out records that contain a value in the index field greater than 1. This option should be OFF unless you are dealing specifically with multi-sample injector files and need to remove the duplicate indexes. If that does not make sense, you simply want to make sure this option is OFF always.