Clear all

[Solved] Can't Find Batch Rename Section

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hey! 

I've been looking for the Batch Renaming feature/Offline Renaming structure on my version of Basehead. When I select a group of file I want renamed it seems as if I can only export the files with the renamed option rather than renaming the files within Basehead. Unlike the tutorials I do not see the "Transfer/Batch" options above the renaming section. 

If there is a way to rename files within basehead before exporting them out of the program I would really appreciate it! 

Thank you! 

4 Replies
Admin

Batch Renamer is an Ultra only feature so if you are using Standard/lite you will not see it.

1 Reply
Customer

Thank you for your reply! I have paid for a perpetual license on version 2021.12.27 is there another upgrade I need to have the Ultra Basehead? 

Customer
Topic starter

Thank you for your reply! I have paid for a perpetual license on version 2021.12.27 is there another upgrade I need to have the Ultra Basehead? 

Admin

There are 3 versions of BaseHead you can purchase depending on your needs. The "Perpetual" license applies to all of these, it simply means you get free updates for 12/24/36 months depending on the license period you chose and then after this period you can choose to simply stay at the last version your license covered or extend your maintenance period again to keep your software up to date. 

The versions are Lite, Standard and Ultra and the product page covers the features in each version:

https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/basehead/

Each higher version will contain all features of the lower version + extra functionality designed for more advanced management or in the case of Ultra, it is aimed at the user who creates and manages libraries and wants to edit and maintain metadata within files. 

On your BaseHead Account page you can see your license version and choose to upgrade this if you need. The upgrade cost is simply the difference between versions so you can choose to test any version and then upgrade at any time without a penalty. 

Just be sure if you upgrade to download the new license key and add it to your license folder