Best workflow for P...

Notifications
Clear all

Best workflow for Protools (problem with mine...)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hi,

I know that there are multiple ways to work with BH and protools but i would like to know what do users prefer.

- I usually like to make a list in the Transfer list, (command-T) and then transfer all the files from the list to the AudioFiles of the session with shift-X in the transfer tab of BH.

The problem i have is that sometimes, for no reason, all the sound files aren't transfered to the protools session. So to be sure about, i sometimes create a transfer folder, to verifiy that the files have been transfered. If a file didn't, i do it again alone from the transfer list, and generally it works. But that's sometimes very annoying.

- So when i don't have time, i transfer the files from the result tab, one by one, but it's a longer process.

I'm curious about workflow that are efficient and working all the time !

3 Replies
Admin

There shouldn't be issues with transferring, if there are then it is either a misconfiguration or a bug and you would be best to post a support ticket with details of your setup, screenshots of the BH preferences and PT settings etc and a video if possible showing the process to make this happen. If it is a bug and it can be replicated, it is likely to be fixed.

Customer
Topic starter

Hi,

I will try to investigate a little further and try to find a replicate exemple.

Customer
Topic starter

replicable*