Copy/Transfer tool ...

Notifications
Clear all

Copy/Transfer tool question/suggestion + bug.

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hi, when I'm using the "browser" tab, I find a file I'd like to transfer into my transfer folder, the transfer tool "C" key, will copy the file i have selected in my library tab, not the one im selecting in my browser tab.

Also there is a bug that, after pressing C to transfer while using the browser tab, every selection i make after that will play the copied file and display the waveform of the copied file, this will only reset after i switch tabs and come back to browser tab.

Suggestion: This is useful when im selecting files from a new folder/project which i have some newly recorded foleys and ambience files, i want to rename them and move them to my transfer folders which Ill import to my library later. It would be nice that I could have an option to rename from browser, transfer and also an "auto add to library" would be cool.

Thanks for the great tool, time and sorry if something is confusing, my english is so so.

2 Replies
Admin

Hey!
Where is a 'Library' Tab? No such thing ever existed  😉

but This sounds like  a bug report more than anything.  hehe
Can you make a Support Ticket for this?  Cuz we have no idea if you on PC/Mac OR what version you are running and that will give us this info.   😉
https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/having-issues/

Also....please include video or screenshot of the problem also in the Support Ticket.
AND make sure you version is current cuz it might already be fixed in the latest version  8)

thx!

Customer
Topic starter

Hi, thanks for the reply, for library tab i was reffering to the "results" tab, i can't edit my first post, ill issue the support thicket, thanks =)