who here using Prot...

Notifications
Clear all

who here using Protools and BH keyboard shortcuts slightly frazzling their brains?

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Customer
Topic starter

Probably some of the most used keyboard shortcuts for me in PT are T, R, E (of course lots of A, S, D, F, G) as well. When using BH shortcuts are T is transfer, R rename etc... When S spotting I find myself constantly T transferring extra unneeded files to PT because probably after spotting I'm wanting to zoom in in PT and don't realise that PT isn't the focused app. Also the same for R rename panel opens when I want to be zooming in PT. The overlap of using these same keys in BH and PT slightly sending me loopy.

How is everyone else dealing with this?

It'd be great to either be able to customise shortcuts in BH or maybe at least have an option to be able to switch to cntl T and cntl R for transfer and rename as they are the main offenders.

1 Reply
Customer

Hi There.

It would be especially great to be able to customise shortcuts to adapt to various Country Layout problems, as well as different softwares... Not even talking about Laptop vs normal kb...

Of course, a way to load / save Keyboard shortcuts layouts would be needed as well.