When I hold down th...

Notifications
Clear all

When I hold down the Ctrl key to select the previously hidden item, it doesn't seem to work.

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Customer
Topic starter

When I hold down the Ctrl key to select the previously hidden item, it doesn't seem to work.This problem has occurred since version 4.22

13 Replies
Admin

Not sure what you mean, can you explain a little more detail about what you are trying to do or a video? 

1 Reply
Customer

Posted by: @jasona

Not sure what you mean, can you explain a little more detail about what you are trying to do or a video? 

Please watch the video how to solve it?

Customer
Topic starter

n the video, my version number is 2021.4.22. Focus can search the imported sound effect library. When I hide the sound effect library and restart Basehead, the Focus search will not work. The 3.26 version does not have this problem.

Admin

I must be missing something because I am still not seeing your problem in that video. 

I can hold CTRL to focus select an import library. 

If I then hide one of the imports in my library, restart BaseHead I simply see it as hidden still and I can now unhide it. 

I really need a clear step-by-step way to test what you are having issues with because after you relaunch BH in the video I do not see anything to make sense of as that is the end of the video and I am not sure what you are trying to show.

1 Reply
Customer

@jasona Sorry, due to the limitation of the video length, the end has been reduced. It probably means that when I reopen Basehead, the 2000_Game_SFX node that was hidden before cannot be focus searched even if it is redisplayed

Customer
Topic starter

Sorry, due to the limitation of the video length, the end has been reduced. It probably means that when I reopen Basehead, the 2000_Game_SFX node that was hidden before cannot be focus searched even if it is redisplayed

5 Replies
Admin

Posted by: @439306822

Sorry, due to the limitation of the video length, the end has been reduced. It probably means that when I reopen Basehead, the 2000_Game_SFX node that was hidden before cannot be focus searched even if it is redisplayed

Yes without the end of your video, the issue and description of the issue was not making any sense.

So now I understand the actual issue and the steps to reproduce. The issue is if you hide a library then after restarting BaseHead, you re-enable the library it is not possible to hold CTRL to select the library for focused searching. If you restart BaseHead with the library unhidden then CTRL+Select is now possible again. 

I have reported this issue through to be fixed.

Customer

@jasona Thank you very much! So when can I use the repaired version?

Admin

@439306822

Once it is confirmed and able to be fixed by one of the programmers. Cannot say specifically when so because this is outside a ticket you will either need to keep an eye out for a new release (check the release notes) or if my memory is good enough I will come back and update. Shouldn't be too long, just depends what the guys are working on and when it can be slotted in to be checked out

Customer

@jasonaThis problem is still not resolved in the latest 5.14 version

Admin

@439306822

No, it was not yet investigated by a programmer. It will be addressed when someone can have a look.

Admin

This issue should now be fixed. You can either download an "experimental" nightly build here:

https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/nightly-builds/

Or wait for the next Beta release

1 Reply
Customer

@jasona Thank you so much!