BaseHead PC 2021.1....

Notifications
Clear all

BaseHead PC 2021.1.12 Posted (CmStick should especially Read this!)

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter

the last build didn't unlock features for Standard and Ultra users for CmStick users only.

If you are rocking that one, on the -CM version, make sure you grab this version so that you are not missing and bells or whistles  😉

This hot fix version also reveals some UI changes that are coming that are only about 20% done that I wanted to save for when completed but the above issue forced my hand to reveal some of these improvements now.  DOH!!!
There is a major window style and color unification in process now along with replacing PNG graphics with SVG vector graphics also that will make things on 4k screens more Crip and Clean (and no caffeine) when completed.  8)

Grab it on the Main Downloads Page yawl!
Shout if you see any weirdness since this version was pushed out rather quick and I had to disable and hide a bunch of features that are on the horizon.

Steve

p.s. Any CmStick user that want to ditch it let us know.  They are great for facilities with multiple users but single user should switch to device binding or the upcoming CloudBased Floating Network licenses.  Whoop Whoop!