Notifications
Clear all

Sample rate isuue

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

When I import a file with a sample rate different from the sample rate of my project, the sample`s pitch and length are cut in half.

If My cubase project is 48kh and The sample rate of the file I am trying to load is 96khz.

I hit the button "S" spot to cursor cubase my sample`s pitch and length are cut in half.

But Drag and drop is not problem.

Please help me......

4 Replies
Admin

You will need to open a support ticket and attach a small video of this issue along with the file you have used, basehead version you are running, screenshot of your options page, debug log and knowing the OS you are on is also helpful. 

https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/my-account/support-tickets/

2 Replies
Customer

@jasona

I sent a video attached to the address above. Please confirm.

Customer

In my opinion, the difference between the two methods (drag and drop and spot to cursor) is probably whether or not they are converted to fit the project sample rate after moving to Cubase.

If so, is there any way to automatically convert it to fit the project sample rate when using the spot to cursor function?

Admin

Prob best to just keep the discussion in the ticket after it's raised to save double posting info everywhere as I answered this but for others, yes, the Options page has the sample rate converter which you MUST set for your project and I suspect is your issue: