Clear all

BaseHead Mac Installer v2020.8.73

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Admin
Topic starter

This version is for the weekend warriors

it has a major fix for file transfers and highly recommended everyone to switch to it as soon as possible

• Imports: the ‘Rescan’ function now has safeguards in place that gives you a report after analyzing to show you what will be done to your database before it’s done to help you recognize issues before you commit to the changes like a current drive offline that in the past would remove all these files.
  • CPM: login updates and sync improvements
  • Collections: fix done for folder and files starting with numbers
  • CPM: most  images download from a zip now speeding up first launch and more solid now getting them all displayed
  • File Transfers: a stream was getting released after transfer making the 2nd one of the same file SSLLLLLOOOoowww.  Fixed now
  • Many other CPM related things fixed

Download Link:
https://storage.googleapis.com/basehead-downloads/BaseHead/Mac/2020%20Installers/BaseHead%20Mac%202020.8.73.pkg

Installation Notes:
macOS 10.10 or higher is needed for BaseHead and 10.13 is minimum to install and run the CPM option.

10.15 Catalina Users:
these versions are code signed AND now Notarized, but the Installer is not still. 
So you might need to right click it and choose 'Open' to launch it.

Want a free Support Plan Extension or Upgrade?
See THIS POST regarding  a Special Deal in exchange for some Feedback on the CPM purchase process!  8)

3 Replies
Customer

im on Catalina am in the BH-CM new version hell of trying to turn the accessibility and screen on and off in system prefs ... so far not succeeding and I can't spot files into protools.  shoot me now. is there an actual solution to this? or is it a matter of numerology?

Customer

I have the same problem. Any solutions? I have 10.14.5 (Mojave)

1 Reply
Customer

aa okay, just restarting computer after deleting basehead and then adding it again in accessibility settings helped me.