If you haven’t seen yet, we posted new major PC and Mac versions on the main download pages for the month or December.
Some of the main changes and features include…
- Audio Kinetic’s Wwise hardwired WAAPI integration added for your game audio cats.
Check out the WAAPI Walk-Thru page to get you going with this sick new feature.
- 10.14 Mojave support for macOS
- New Marker Panel: added to right sidebar for editing and adding CUE Markers that are compatible with the likes of SoundForge and Wavelab. This is a major feature that took months to add in and make solid so we hope you get some use out of it 😉
- Pro Tools: “Follow Session Folder” new and improved to work with sessions on a NAS or Avid Nexis server now.
- Options Page: A 2nd Wave Editor added
- Options Page: Weekly Database Backup option.
- User Thesaurus: Can edit directly on the table now and many other UX improvements done.
- “Sum to Mono” function now unlocked for Standard users also now and has it’s own key command now. (Shift+M)
- Import/Export Text File and BurnIn Panels have separate logs now with other improvements done.
- Results List Snapshots: now has 4 presets to store/recall Results List columns, order and width for people that switch between music and SFX work or anyone that need want to work with different layouts.
- Browser Page: Filter Search Added
- Browser Page: New Option “Retain Filter Search”
- Browser Page: added function “Remove All Recent Places” and also possible to remove current one only.
- PC users: in 5.1 (or higher) the licensing changed to match same in Mac 5.0 – non-CmStick user will need a new license to this update. (See Downloads page for more info)
- ReWire: re-written completely and working 1000% better now in the PC version AND it’s coming to Mac now also in in one of the next builds posted
- Tons and tons of stability, tweaks and fixes as always along with UX improvements.