CPM Feature Request: User Cloud Packs
CPM is a very promising feature in Basehead. I think CPM should include user cloud packs in which any user can upload their sounds available for free just like freesounds.org. And if basehead wants also can charge for subscription for those who wants to use user cloud packs while providing royalty to their original owner or can provide royalty points to purchase or get discount on premium cloud packs. This User Cloud Pack can create a community of itself and would be very useful for professionals as well as newbies.
Pricing of UCP should be in such a way that it should be cheap incase of low bit and sample rate (16/44.1-24/48) and standard price for hd sounds (24/96-24/192).
I have lots of ideas and thoughts for this feature. If basehead community is interested I can share as well.😊
Here are some of my points for BaseHead Community User Library
1. Compulsory of uploading files with HD Audio (96kHz - 192kHz). [Must Have]
2. No audio watermark allowed. [Must Have]
3. Files should be completely royalty free. [Must Have]
4. Compulsory on uploading with an organized metadata having every possible details needed in it. [Must Have]
5. Other user can edit the uploader's file for more flexibility like description, markers (includes marker names) like an open platform 'wikipedia' but under the supervision of Admin. [Optional]
6. There should be special grouping for Multi-Channels (must be above stereo file) and Binaural Sounds. [Optional]
7. There should be categories like - Top Popular Uploaders, Top Uploaded Files Daily Or Weekly different In every Category, High Rated Sounds Daily or Weekly different In every Category. [Optional]
I will be posting if I come up with some new points.