Ability to "Play Lo...

Notifications
Clear all

Ability to "Play Loop Braces"

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

As far as I can tell it is only possible to loop when you make a selection. I edit all my recordings in Wavelab and for a lot of ambient recordings I will make it a simple looped file from start to end or set a loop brace within. While I can see these markers in Basehead and it shows it as a "Loop" brace there is no way to play it as such. I really hope a feature can be added that allows looped playback of an entire file or loop braces

3 Answers

You can already click between the item inside the 'Marker Panel' to select it and play it.

Topic starter

Does not seem to consistently work. I select a file and then click the loop brace itself then press SPACE to start (with the loop toggle engaged) and it will just stop at the end. Same thing happens if I select the loop section in the Marker list, it highlights the loop and plays but at the end it just stops. Sometimes it seems to loop but no idea how to consistently and easily just loop a file for playback so I can hear if the loop point causes a click or sounds good. Clicking a loop in the marker list should just play/loop it.

I also have this need, so please take a look at the administrator

Jason 01/04/2021 6:04 pm

If you create a loop brace you can click that brace (the header) and it will play in a loop. 

So to make a loop of the whole file, just create a loop brace over the whole file and now you can choose to loop it by clicking the loop brace