Notifications
Clear all

BaseHead Community SFX Library Anyone?

6 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Admin
Topic starter

So we are playing with the idea of making a Free, but curated with quality controlled, SFX CloudPack Based library included in BaseHead that is 100% Free for any BH user that contributes something to it also!

I personally have over a 1,000+ files I have Designed and Recorded over my 20+ year career that are cut tight and ready to go that I am willing to will toss into the library pool if others are down to contribute their custom made or recorded sounds as well.

Who's In??  😉  

If you're on board with this idea then leave a reply and tell us how many SFX you think you will be able to bring to the BaseHead Community Library also to share with the BH Community.  8)

I added this to the RequestBase also so upvote it if your interested!
https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/community/requestbase/basehead-community-sourced-sfx-library/

Steve T.

5 Replies
Admin

I can probably chuck in 500 odd effects I have recorded over the years of various perfectly looped ambience, engine, train, water/ocean/wind sounds along with buttons, switches, electrical, clocktower, hits, whooshes. 

Admin
Topic starter

I added this to the RequestBase also so upvote it if your interested!
https://baseheadinc.com/index.php/community/requestbase/basehead-community-sourced-sfx-library/

Jian
Customer

Great idea. I am in. Maybe not that many, but I would love to do this. 

Customer

I think it's a great idea

Admin
Topic starter

Now that I have a bit more free time I think we will test this idea out and we will just start with two simple categories.

Whooshes and Stingers!
So start so start gather any SFX that you have created that fit into these two categories if you want to contribute.
Keep in mind....if you don't contribute you don't receive also.

More info to come soon after the Black Friday dust settles  😉