Clear all

[Solved] Collections Disappeared

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter

Hi there,

A while ago all my collections (project based collections) disappeared. So now I'm trying troubleshooting where they have gone. Where are collections written? Where can I search for them? I suppose is not something linked to dbs but the preferences's engine.

Thanks in advance

8 Replies
Customer
Topic starter

I just update BH to 2020.12 and the only one collection I had disappeared. Actually the entire collection section is not there. This function was deleted?

1 Reply
Customer

ou, sorry, The second post has been solved, updating simply have idden the section. But stil can't rescue old collections.

Admin

Collections are held in your BaseHead data folder: \documents\basehead 5.x\libraryDefaults.lib

You can open this with a text editor to see the collections you should have.  

1 Reply
Customer

@jasona I couldn't rescue those collections (because my backup was later than the collections loss) but now I know where I can find them. Thank you!

Customer
Topic starter

Ok! I have a macos backup, so there maybe I can rescue them. I’ll swap that file and see what happens

Admin

There seems to be a problem recalling if that node is hidden or not on the next launch and you need to un-check and re-check in the PeekTree Settings it to show it again.

We will fix it later today and post a new version soon.  As we are in the middle of a major changes it might be a few days.  8(

Steve

1 Reply
Customer

@admin Nice!

Admin

This is fixed in build 2021.1.09 on the main downloads guys.

s.