BaseHead Mac 2021.2.37 Posted
Lots of bitmaps converted to new Vector graphics in this version and lots of fixes for the below major upcoming features
Some of the changes since the last major release.
- New Major Feature: CPM Master Database Search direct in BaseHead now
- BaseHead Server: CloudPacks were not added to the correct user account when using cubeSQL. This has been resolved.New Major Feature: CatID with a UCS Template added: UCS import priority can be adjusted on the Chunks Panel
- New Major Feature: CloudBased Floating Network Licenses
- New Major Feature: CatID Tab for Browsing/Searching by Category. (Non-Lite Editions)
- Fixed: Linked search boxes were not showing results with Deep Search On
- Thesaurus: Disabling thesaurus matches was not working on some systems. Fixed now.
- Fixed: Using the linked search boxes with a cubeSQL database would cause an error
- Fixed: When doing a search the first result in the list would be out of view
- Options Page Font Size/Style Selection moved to the Results List right click header now.
- Batch Renamer: “X” buttons that were missing on some rigs are showing again now.
- CmStick versions might not have been CodeSigned in the last full installer but are now again for sure.
- Build All Waveforms: added tiny pause between records to fix Async issue
- Cloud.key- improved Internet Pings
- Rename Database: Cancel button fixed and also works with ESC to close it now
- PeekTree: “Playlist” renamed to “History”
- Browser Page: Metadata viewer (F3) now works on this page
- Fixed: CPM window was opening half outside the screen on some systems. Should auto-centre now.
- Database Menu: New function ‘Refresh CatID Template Metadata’
- Database Menu/Refresh CatID Template Metadata - (Non-Lite Editions) New functions that replaces and Updates
- Category/Subcat Metadata based on the selected CatID Template.
- CPM: Fixed the manager tab CloudPack Free/Purchase selector was sometimes displaying the wrong group of libraries
- Start of UI refresh by replacing bitmaps with Vector Graphics.
- Main Tabs style and Command Bar updated
- PeekTree Width is user draggable/settable now and we ditched the S, M, L buttons since not needed anymore
- Markers: can set Cue Markers with “M” when zoomed in now
- Groups Panel: recalls last color clicked on next launch
- Search Back/Forward Button fix done that not working on some systems
- More UCS Fixes done including better Refreshing of CatID Metadata
We hope to post a new official version early next week so shout if any showstoppers are found in this version
By inhibiting PDE5, https://tabs4australia.com/ allows for smooth muscle relaxation in these blood vessels thereby allowing increased blood flow to the penis. In both situations, taking medicine is very effective, until all of your symptoms go away, digestive and excretory systems may respond to Viagra use with side effects such as brash.