BaseHead Mac 2021.11.09 BETA
New BETA with some solid and much needed fixed guys!
We have a few more PPro fixes and 2 bugs to go and it will go live so shout if you see any showstoppers!
Changes so far...
- More Process Tails Options added up to 1 minute now.
- More Spot withHandles option lengths added up to 3 mins. Now
- 14 day demo reset so everyone gets a fresh 14 days again.
- New Option in Audio section of Option Page “Mono To Center Channel” When ON and more then 4 speakers are detected, Mono and Solo’d sources will play out the Center Speaker
- Missing Device Window Labels fixed to show values again
- USB/iLok Licensing fixes done.
- TurboActivate dll updated used for demo mode
- CloudPacks: Spot with Handles error fixed that was throwing up and error in Pro Tools
- Process presets listed now in alphabetical order
- Fixed some display issues with process effects slots
- PPro: Removed _bhAudio subfolder
- Pro Tools: We remove the UMID in the bext Chunk if a unique name is copied to the Transfer Path now to stop Pro Tool from asking you to stamp the file.
- UCS: Strict UCS Search: added to UCS Options Menu. When ON will search for exact UCS Compliant results when clicking a Cat/Subcat in the UCS List
- UCS: Two new functions added to UCS Settings Menu in the Action section “Display UCS Records” and “Display all Non-UCS Records” that do just that based on the current Results List shown
- UCS: new key command Shift+C will now show the UCS tab and put keyboard focus the the Category filter box
- PPro: Fixed “S” and Permission issues with Premiere 2022
- Steinberg DAW’s: Added future support
- Installer: Removed Webpage launch during install
- CloudPacks/HTTP: fixed Issue when tagging file after reselecting it
- Audio Engine: Fixed hiccup at start of playback of Split Files
- macOS12: fixed some UI errors
- Permission fixes done for macOS 10.15 and higher
For me, on PPv22, hitting S or X still gives me the 'PP doesn't appear to be running' message. (Subsequent presses of S and X are seemingly ignored)
Going to Prefs and hitting 'check' next to the Target Application drop down (PP selected) tells me that panel v5.2.1 is installed (which appears to be latest? does beta require update?).
I would hope that 'check' would give some further information - at least that it cannot connect to Basehead panel possibly because of permissions?
Checking the panel/permissions it has a warning against automation and screen recording. Clicking 'give permission' did seem to open the 'privacy / screen recording' tab in macos system prefs - which I enabled, restarted app but still a warning against those two.
In MacOs system prefs I see basehead has permission in Accessibility and Screen Recording - and in Automation for REAPER, not PP and I don't see a way of adding that.
D&D does work - with & without ref files - excellent.
Without ref files then target path is respected - excellent.
'Follow session file' - doesn't seem to work as I would think it intended (ie it is putting it in the _bhAudio folder for a different project) - I'll try and expand on that when I get a sec.
I need to read up on what 'auto switch paths' will do and then try that out.
I see you still have a couple of PP bugs to squash so I'll wait for the next revision.
Is the 2021.11.09 BETA version available only in Creator flavor for now? The regular Basehead link posted in this thread above has version 2021.9.7...
By inhibiting PDE5, https://tabs4australia.com/ allows for smooth muscle relaxation in these blood vessels thereby allowing increased blood flow to the penis. In both situations, taking medicine is very effective, until all of your symptoms go away, digestive and excretory systems may respond to Viagra use with side effects such as brash.