Notifications
Clear all

BaseHead Mac 2021.11.09 BETA

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter

New BETA with some solid and much needed fixed guys!
We have a few more PPro fixes and 2 bugs to go and it will go live so shout if you see any showstoppers!

Changes so far...

• More Process Tails Options added up to 1 minute now.
  • More Spot withHandles option lengths added up to 3 mins. Now
  • 14 day demo reset so everyone gets a fresh 14 days again.
  • New Option in Audio section of Option Page “Mono To Center Channel”   When ON and more then 4 speakers are detected, Mono and Solo’d sources will play out the Center Speaker
  • Missing Device Window Labels fixed to show values again
  • USB/iLok Licensing fixes done.
  • TurboActivate dll updated used for demo mode
  • CloudPacks: Spot with Handles error fixed that was throwing up and error in Pro Tools
  • Process presets listed now in alphabetical order
  • Fixed some display issues with process effects slots
  • PPro: Removed _bhAudio subfolder
  • Pro Tools: We remove the UMID in the bext Chunk if a unique name is copied to the Transfer Path now to stop Pro Tool from asking you to stamp the file.
  • UCS: Strict UCS Search: added to UCS Options Menu.  When ON will search for exact UCS Compliant results when clicking a Cat/Subcat in the UCS List
  • UCS: Two new functions added to UCS Settings Menu in the Action section “Display UCS Records” and Display all Non-UCS Records” that do just that based on the current Results List shown
  • UCS: new key command Shift+C will now show the UCS tab and put keyboard focus the the Category filter box
  • PPro: Fixed “S” and Permission issues with Premiere 2022
  • Steinberg DAW’s: Added future support
  • Installer: Removed Webpage launch during install
  • CloudPacks/HTTP: fixed Issue when tagging file after reselecting it
  • Audio Engine: Fixed hiccup at start of playback of Split Files
  • macOS12: fixed some UI errors
  • Permission fixes done for macOS 10.15 and higher

Download Links:

BaseHead 
https://storage.googleapis.com/basehead-downloads/BaseHead/BETAS/Install%20BaseHead%20Mac%20v2021.11.9%20BETA.pkg

BaseHead Creator
https://storage.googleapis.com/basehead-downloads/BaseHead/BETAS/Install%20BaseHead%20Creator%20Mac%20v2021.11.69%20BETA.pkg

7 Replies
Customer

For me, on PPv22, hitting S or X still gives me the 'PP doesn't appear to be running' message. (Subsequent presses of S and X are seemingly ignored)

Going to Prefs and hitting 'check' next to the Target Application drop down (PP selected) tells me that panel v5.2.1 is installed (which appears to be latest? does beta require update?).

I would hope that 'check' would give some further information - at least that it cannot connect to Basehead panel possibly because of permissions?

Checking the panel/permissions it has a warning against automation and screen recording. Clicking 'give permission' did seem to open the 'privacy / screen recording' tab in macos system prefs - which I enabled, restarted app but still a warning against those two. 

In MacOs system prefs I see basehead has permission in Accessibility and Screen Recording - and in Automation for REAPER, not PP and I don't see a way of adding that.

D&D does work - with & without ref files - excellent.

Without ref files then target path is respected - excellent.

'Follow session file' - doesn't seem to work as I would think it intended (ie it is putting it in the _bhAudio folder for a different project) - I'll try and expand on that when I get a sec.

I need to read up on what 'auto switch paths' will do and then try that out.

I see you still have a couple of PP bugs to squash so I'll wait for the next revision. 

4 Replies
Admin

Yeah we have a few more PPro fixes and a new Panel coming also that we need to put up on the Adobe Exchange later today or tomorrow.  Hopefully that will iron a few of these out and we know about the "Automation" issue.   We are fixing that one today.  😉

When you see "PP doesn't appear to be running"....is that when trying to grant permission or after "S" or "X"

Customer

After S or X

Customer

different heading depending on S or X but same message

Admin

Ok. I think we solved it but we need to upload the new PPro Panel to the Adobe Exchange and await approval before we will know for sure on your rig.

Customer

Is the 2021.11.09 BETA version available only in Creator flavor for now? The regular Basehead link posted in this thread above has version 2021.9.7...

1 Reply
Admin

I missed right clicked the URL by one in the list.
I just updated the link now.  Thanks for the heads up yo!

s.