BaseHead Mac 2021.10.7 BETA Posted
New Mac BETA to play with everyone!
- More Process Tails Options added up to 1 minute now.
- More Spot withHandles option lengths added up to 3 mins. Now
- 14 day demo reset so everyone gets a fresh 14 days again.
- New Option in Audio section of Option Page “Mono To Center Channel” When ON and more then 4 speakers are detected, Mono and Solo'd sources will play out the Center Speaker
- Missing Device Window Labels fixed to show values again
- USB/iLok Licensing fixes done.
- TurboActivate dll updated used for demo mode
- CloudPacks: Spot with Handles error fixed that was throwing up and error in Pro Tools
I'm having an issue with this version whereas, sometimes when I spot to track a clip from a sound file, it will spot a different part of the sound file.
Please open a support ticket with your debug log, small video of the problem and the file you are using.
First, just try a preference wipe first as I am not seeing this problem myself:
Open the Terminal program and paste in the below command
defaults delete com.basehead.BaseHead
I found the "problem". It's whenI choose any of the "new" length options, BH spots the selection wrong
I'd still recommend opening a ticket and attach a video of the issue as I cannot confirm this myself.