Add ability to temp...

Notifications
Clear all

Add ability to temporarily mark (highlight) individual 'results' possibles for each search

3 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter

It'd be great to be able to quickly mark individual files as possible candidates (highlight?) within a search, which clears after each search. When you have say 50 results its difficult to remember by the end which ones were interesting.

I know someone a while ago requested that this could be achieved using the taglist if there was a new option that would stop the automatic copying of files that are tagged to the destination folder, which is the behavior at present. The files could just sit in the taglist window until there are 'committed' with a command, which would then copy them over.

3 Answers

+1!

Bump, heavy bump 🙂 for this one.
I just tried using the taglist with referenced files (Ctrl+T) for dialogue editing. However, it doesn't work with selection snippets (full file in taglist) and the taglist doesn't allow me to select, no zooming/selection allowed.

I believe it would be a good idea to overthink the taglist uses for workflows. Especially on how to quickly single out a few interesting sounds and then chosing the best fit for the situation.
Idea: spot referenced to taglist (for a kind of "these are intersting" sound collection), either full file or snippets, then switch over to taglist and be able to spot, edit, mangle, process or whatever.

So I would like to use it to find favorite sounds, temporarily have them marked/collected for final choice.

Anybody?

Just stumbling over this one again - any news on this?